Friday 3 February 2012

Tech Task #4

For my Fourth Tech Task I was asked to create a parody of a Master Card "Priceless Commercial" using between 4-5 pictures.  The assignment gave me the option to complete this task individually or to work on it in a group of about 3 people.  Naturally I jumped at the opportunity to work with others because I hate individual assignments and love working with other people.  I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to work with such awesome group members, Kirk Fiege and Nick Barnes on this tech task.  At first we weren't sure what we wanted to do our "Priceless" commercial on, but after some spit-balling of ideas we landed on the idea of creating a commercial about "Bromance".  We also enlisted the help of expert photographer, Cynthia Schultz to help us take actual pictures of us for our assignment.  In the end we used iMovie to throw it all together, and here's our final product:

Let us know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment